Love the deep “D” shape. It fits very nicely in a corner cabinet. Lots of usable space behind the sink. Two drawbacks when compared to stainless: Like all granite surfaces, china and glass breaks easily. It does not drain/washdown as well as stainless, thus you use more water. I am not sure if it the angle of the bottom or the roughness of the surface?
Blanco BlancoDiamond Single Bowl Metallic Gray Sink 22'' L x 25'' W x 10'' D - 440209
Single Bowl Metallic Gray Sink
- Bowl Depth: 10"
- Interior Dimensions: 22" W x 18-13/16" L
- Required Outside Cabinet: 24"
- Cutout Size: 24-1/4" x 21-1/4"
- Cutout Corner Radius: 5/8"
- Accepts 3-1/2" U.S. Drain Fittings
Pre-drilled for single-hole faucet. Additional knockout hole is available on the faucet deck. See specs for location.
***Flat Deck is Ideal for Undermount Installation***
-If undermount installation, the required cabinet space should be 27"
-10 Undermount Clips are required for undermount installation. Choose from options
Features and Benefits:
- 80% solid granite
- Heat resistant up to 536° F
- Unsurpassed cleanability backed by industry leading 7 patents!
- Resistant to scratches, stains and all household acids and alkali solutions
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Strainer is sold separately. Please choose.
NOTE: Sinks with additional faucet drillings may not be canceled or returned.
This product is also available in the following colors:
Don and Jan S. from NY
Love the deep “D” shape. 4/14/2011
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind