We are really happy with our towel warmer: it's large enough to put to bath size towels. It's getting warm, but you can still touch it without burning (good, we didn't our wall to catch on fire ...). The installation was not too complicated, but it's easier if you're two to install it. We chose the white color because it matches the color of our doors and base boards. Now we are thinking to buy a smaller one for the guest bathroom! The timer coming with the towel warmer is great: you can control when the warmer will be on each day of the week (you can make up to 7 programs). The quality is great and you cannot beat the price. 5 stars!!
Artos Denby Towel Warmer 30'' W x 68'' H x 4'' D - M17275
Towel Warmer is available in three types.
Electric Plug in:
- includes a 4" flex and plug
Electric Hard Wired:
- includes a wire cover kit
- 7 day programmable timer.
- includes valves to coordinate with chosen finish.
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- M17275W-WH, M17275W-CH, M17275W-PN, M17275W-BN, M17275W-OB, M17275P-WH, M17275P-CH, M17275P-PN, M17275P-BN, M17275P-OB, M17275H-WH, M17275H-CH, M17275H-PN, M17275H-BN, M17275H-OB
Charlotte B. from TN
The quality is great and you cannot beat the price. 12/13/2011
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind