I love it! It looks great, works perfectly and the ball finial at top is perfect for hanging a robe so that it is nice and toasty.
Artos Denby Towel Warmer 18'' W x 44'' H x 4'' D - M11145
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- M11145W-WH, M11145W-CR, M11145W-PN, M11145W-BN, M11145W-ORB, M11145P-WH, M11145P-CR, M11145P-PN, M11145P-BN, M11145P-ORB, M11145H-WH, M11145H-CR, M11145H-PN, M11145H-BN, M11145H-ORB
Jeff K. from NY
I love it! 11/30/2011
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
How hot does it get?
This towel warmer heats up to 130F degrees.Answered by Naomi
How many Watt and Amps does this use?
Uses 300 Watt- 3 Amps.Answered by Naomi
Can this towel warmer run 24/7? Can this be used as a heater?
Yes,this can be used all the time, and it can be used as a heater as well.Answered by Sara
Where does the wire encasement kit connect?
The encasement kit connects to the bottom of the towel warmer and sits 4" below the towel warmer.Answered by Sara