Aquatic Serenity Studio 24 Serenity Studio 24 Freestanding Air Bath (66`` x 36`` x 26``) - AI24AIR6636F
Serenity Studio 24 Freestanding Air Bath (66`` x 36`` x 26``)
The Serenity Studio 24 brings simple style to any bathroom decor. Featuring a deep and spacious bathing well, this contemporary freestanding air bath releases thousands of warmed air bubbles throughout the bath for an exhilarating, hot springs effect. With a touch of a button on the waterproof remote control, you can choose from three massage settings: constant bubble action, wave and pulse massage modes. The variable speed controls allows you to customize the strength of your relaxing massage. The interior and outside of the bathing well can each be specified in a different acrylic color for customized bath. Also available as a soaking bath.
Tub Size: 66'' x 36'' x 26''
- 71 Air Jets
- 1 HP Variable Speed Air Blower with
- 600 Watt Air Heating System
- Electronic Control Package with Wave and Pulse Features
- Automatic Purge and Dry Cycle
- Waterproof Remote Control, Infrared Sensors and 25' Cord
- Slip Resistant Floor
- Air Channels Lined with Antimicrobial Coating
- Extra Deep Bathing Well
- Durable, Easy to Clean, Lucite® Cast Acrylic Surface Available in 8 Standard No-Charge Colors
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- UL and IAPMO Listed, Factory Tested
Remote Blower with 25 ft. cabling is standard on this model.
Electronic Control Panel
Choose from three massage settings: continuous, wave or pulse modes. Variable speed controls allow you to customize the strength of the air massage. Control panel trim is available in chrome, polished brass, satin nickel, oil rubbed bronze, white, biscuit and clear.
Automated Purge and Dry Cycle with Water Sensors
Once your massage is complete, the purge and dry cycle will automatically activate 20 minutes after bathing. Located near the drain, the two sensors will activate whenever they have been covered with water regardless if the air bath system was utilized.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind