Aquatic Serenity 4 Serenity IV Air-Masseur Bath (60" x 32" x 23") - ai4air6032
Serenity IV Air-Masseur Bath (60" x 32" x 23")
Like a breath of fresh air for the body and soul, a Serenity Air Bath pulsates thousands of warmed bubbles to excite the skin and massage the body. Whether you want to "wake-up" the senses or wind down after a hectic day, the touch of a button on your Serenity Control Panel allows you to select from three massage settings: constant bubble, wave and pulse action. Luxurious features include variable speed controls, a mood light with dimmer, contoured seats, sculptured arm rests and a heating system. Add aromatherapy products to your Serenity Air Bath for an exhilarating "hot springs" experience in your very own home.
Standard Features Include:
- Air Bath System
- 58 Air Jets
- 1 HP Variable Speed Air Blower with
- 600 Watt Air Heating System
- Electronic Control Package with Wave and Pulse Features
- Automated Purge and Dry Cycle with Water Sensor
- Slip Resistant Floor
- Air Channels Lined with Antimicrobial Coating
- 2 Arm Rests
- Extra Deep and Long Bathing Well
- Pre-Leveled ABS Support Base
- Durable, Easy to Clean, Lucite® Cast Acrylic Surface Available in 8 Standard No-Charge Colors
- UL Listed, Factory Tested
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
If I don't select a drain color do I automatically get a color matched drain with the tub?
No. You have to select a drain otherwise you will have to purchase it sometime later or your plumber will have supply to it. A drain will not come with the tub if you do not select it.Answered by Ike
How long is the cord for the remote control kit?
25ftAnswered by Ike
Where does the tile flange go? And what does the tile flange do?
The tile flange is on the sides/back of the tub that are enclosed with a permanent wall. The tile flange is to protect the walls from water damage. However, the tile flange is not visible once installed, because they are blocked by sheetrock and then the tile.Answered by Ike