Aquatic Serenity 33 Air Tub-66" x 34" x 27" - AI33AIR6634
Air Tub-66" x 34" x 27"
This rectangle shaped air bath comfortably seats two persons. The Serenity 33 releases thousands of warmed bubbles to excite the skin and massage the entire body. The Serenity 33 is the only air bath by Aquatic featuring the fast-fill waterfall fill spout.
- Integrally Molded Fast-Fill Waterfall Spout
- 1 HP Variable Speed Air Blower with
- 600 Watt Air Heating System
- Electronic Control Package with Wave and Pulse Features
- Automated Purge and Dry Cycle with Water Sensors
- Slip Resistant Floor
- Air Channels Lined with Antimicrobial Coating
- Extra Deep Bathing Well
- Pre-Leveled ABS Support Base
- Durable, Easy to Clean, Lucite® Cast Acrylic Surface Available in 8 Standard No-Charge Colors
- UL/CUL and IAPMO Listed, Factory Tested
Electronic Control Panel
Choose from three massage settings: continuous, wave or pulse modes. Variable speed controls allow you to customize the strength of the air massage. Control panel trim is available in chrome, polished brass, satin nickel, oil rubbed bronze, white, biscuit and clear.
Enjoy the soothing effects of a constant color wash or the soft rotation of the color spectrum.
Air Bath Hydrotherapy
Tiny effervescent bubbles. Dancing. Surrounding. Embracing. And floating up and around your entire body. From the most delicate to the most invigorating of sensations. A finger-tip massage from head to toe.
A Remote Control is standard with the Serenity 10 and 11. Optional feature on all other Serenity models.
Automated Purge and Dry Cycle with Water Sensors
Located near the drain, the two sensors will activate whenever they have been covered with water regardless if the air bath system was utilized. The purge and dry cycle will automatically activate 20 minutes after any contact with water, such as after a shower or cleaning.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind