Aqua Health Everpure Water Filter System - T20
Water Filter System
- Space required: vertical-32"; horizontal-10"
- Reduces up to 99.9% of cysts, asbestos fibers, oxidized iron, sulfide and manganese, and precipitated lead and aluminum.
- The unit will also prolong the life of appliances, and the cartridge life of point-of-use drinking water systems.
- If your water needs exceed the flow rate of a simple T-20 system, then 2 or more units piped in parallel will provide ample flow rate.
Note: The T-20 system does not provide full protection from chemical and lead comtamination. The maunfacturer recommends the installation of a consumer point-of-use system such as an Everpure H-300 or H-1200.
Recommended cartridge change: every 12 months (for replacement cartridges, click here.)
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind