We are liking it more and more as the mornings get colder. We have two kids (7 and 11), and it has been a real blessing in convincing them to get out of bed. We are definitely glad we bought it, and have recommended it to friends.
Amba Swivel Jill Swivel Towel Warmer- 25'' W x 37'' H x 3'' D - J-B004
Jill Swivel Towel Warmer-
- 304 Stainless Steel-available in polished or brushed-please choose
- Keeps towel and bath robes warm and dry
- Helps bathrooms stay mold and mildew free
- Used at pools, saunas, spas, on boats, mudrooms and kitchens
- Simple to install
- 72 watts
- Plug in
- Energy efficient-using power of one or two light bulbs
The surface temperature can reach up to 58°C(136°F); delicate clothes must be placed over a layer of another non-combustible material before being placed on the towel warmer.
Joel T. from IN
We are liking it more and more as the mornings get colder. 11/30/2011
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
Is 25"W measured based on actual the rod being 25"W without swiveling?
The rod is 25"W measured from the vertical mounting point to the end.Answered by Sara
Does each arm swivel independently? Also, is there an on/off switch?
Yes, each arm swivels independently. There is a switch on the bottom of the vertical bar.Answered by Jack