We recently remodeled our home - adding a new Master bath. One of the things very important to us was a towel warmer. I researched for about a year - if you can believe that - and found it difficult to find exactly what I wanted for a reasonable price. The Amba Jeeves was perfect - large enough to hold several clean towels and still be able to drape a damp one - (so it would dry). The rails are curved - this is very important if you have thick luxurious towels like we do. SO many other models with straight rails cannot accommodate a folded towel. It is very reasonably priced and is so well made and beautiful. It is economical enough to leave on all the time. I placed it next to my husband's sink and he loves the warmth coming off it. Quality Bath is a fantastic company - helpful, fast service. Really better than any other online company I used in this two year remodel.
Amba Jeeves 304 Stainless Steel Towel Warmer - DC
304 Stainless Steel Towel Warmer
• Polished is often matched with chrome or polished nickel
• Brushed is often matched with brushed nickel
- Jeeves keeps towels and bathrobes warm and dry.
- Jeeves helps bathrooms stay warm, mold and mildew free.
- Jeeves is not limited to use in the bathroom. Jeeves can be used at pools, saunas, spas, on boats, mudrooms and kitchens.
- Jeeves is made from high quality stainless steel (NOT plated).
- Jeeves installs easily (just as you would install a wall light).
- Most Jeeves models consume minimal power - equivalent to one or two light bulbs.
- Jeeves can be controlled by a timer or a light switch.
- Jeeves includes a built in thermostat and internal thermal cutout for optimal energy consumption and safety.
- Hardwire kit for permanent installation
- Security thermo fuse and safety cut out
- Width: 20-1/2"
- Height: 52-3/4"
- Depth: 6-1/2"
- Total Weight: 31 lbs
- Heat Differential: 77° - 86° F (25° - 30 ° C)
- Safety Cutout: 158° F (70° C)
- Security Thermofuse: 242° F (117° C)
- Heated Towel Rail Temperature Range: 145° F to 154° F
- Cross Bars: 20
- Amps: Polished/ Brushed 2.08 Amps at 115V. (Voltage specified for all North America)
- Output Watts: 240 W
- Wiring: Concealed
- Other information
• Comes with a 5 year manufacturers warranty
• Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certification (USA & Canada)
• Complies with electro-magnetic interference regulations
***Although we recommend that the unit is left on at all times (Due to low wattage), each unit still requires a simple on/off switch or timer
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- DCP-20, DCB-20, DCW-20, DCO-20
Louise from DC
Perfect Towel Warmer 2/13/2013
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind