We love our towel warmer, my only advise would be to buy the biggest one you can afford. We wish we had gotten a bigger one!
Amba Jeeves Model C Curved Stainless Steel Towel Warmer 19-1/4'' W x 36'' H - CC
Model C Curved Stainless Steel Towel Warmer
• Polished is often matched with chrome or polished nickel
• Brushed is often matched with brushed nickel
- Jeeves keeps towels and bathrobes warm and dry.
- Jeeves helps bathrooms stay warm, mold and mildew free.
- Jeeves is not limited to use in the bathroom. Jeeves can be used at pools, saunas, spas, on boats, mudrooms and kitchens.
- Jeeves is made from high quality stainless steel (NOT plated).
- Jeeves installs easily (just as you would install a wall light).
- Most Jeeves models consume minimal power - equivalent to one or two light bulbs.
- Jeeves can be controlled by a timer or a light switch.
- Jeeves includes a built in thermostat and internal thermal cutout for optimal energy consumption and safety.
- Hardwire kit for permanent installation
- Security thermo fuse and Safety cut out
- Width: 20-1/2"
- Height: 35"
- Depth: 6-1/2"
- Cross Bars: 13
- Total Weight: 20 lbs
- Heat Differential: 77° - 86° F (25° - 30 ° C)
- Safety Cutout: 158° F (70° C)
- Security Thermofuse: 242° F (117° C)
- Heated Towel Rail Temperature range: 145° F to 154° F.
- Amps: Polished/ Brushed 1.30 Amps at 115V. (Voltage specified for all North America)
- Output Watts: 150 W
- Wiring: Concealed
- Other information
• Comes with a 5 year manufacturers warranty
• Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certification (USA & Canada)
• Complies with electro-magnetic interference regulations
***Although we recommend that the unit is left on at all times (Due to low wattage), each unit still requires a simple on/off switch or timer
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- CCP-20, CCB-20, CCW-20, CCO-20
Sharon R. from NC
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind